REFUND AND RETURN POLICY
We want our learners to be satisfied, so all eligible courses purchased on skilcamp can be refunded within our refund policy. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with a course, you can request a refund, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
Certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for refunds.
- Violating our Learners policy
a If you are a learner on skilcamp platform then you are responsible for all activity done by you on the platform.You are responsible for the content that you post or create on our platform, It could be reviews, questions, posts, messages, and any other content you share with us.
post or provide any content or information that is inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, racially or ethnically objectionable, pornographic, false, misleading, incorrect, infringing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, relating to or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner;
post or provide any content or information that harms minors in any way;
post or transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, or any other form of solicitation (commercial or otherwise) through the Services or to any user;
engage in any activity that would require us to obtain licenses from or pay royalties to any third party, including the need to pay royalties for the public performance of a musical work or sound recording;
impersonate another person, gain unauthorized access to another person's account, or otherwise deceive or mislead others about the origin of the content or information;
frame or embed the Services (such as to embed a free version of a course) or otherwise circumvent the Services; or abuse skilcamp resources, including support services by any way (Email, chat, calls and on any other platforms)
If you’re accessing our Services as a student located in India, then these terms also include, and you agree to comply with, the provisions of Rule 3(2) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
- You can always ask for free demo class videos and workshops videos to be comfortable before purchasing the course.
- Any transaction happened in promotion period will be non refundable and can't be exchanged to another course.
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a student before the refund was requested.
- Sometimes learners may get some issue in playing recorded videos and class timing changes due to some unpredictable circumstance in this case asking refund is not applicable.
- The name on the certificate is the same as the one you gave at the time of purchase. An additional fee will be required to change the name.